We Know Regulation
We are a consortium of technical and multidisciplinary experts in regulatory reform. RIAS Inc. offers a highly experienced team who have been on the front lines of the regulatory system for decades
- as practical, technical experts in identifying and estimating the risks, benefits, costs and distributional impacts of regulation and alternative approaches for achieving public policy goals
- as advisors to private sector clients on a broad array of regulatory and policy issues
- as managers of regulatory departments and regulatory programs
- in building entire regulatory programs from the ground-up
- in developing government policies and individual regulations
- in managing the regulatory process from policy concept to final regulation
The RIAS Inc. team has a proven track record of helping both public and private sector clients deal effectively with the many challenges that can arise in the field of regulation and government policy.
At the federal level in particular, we know the Cabinet Directive on Streamlining Regulation (CDSR), its supporting guides, and regulatory process requirements. RIAS Inc. consultants advised the Red Tape Reduction Commission Secretariat, and can help both government and the private sector deal with expected changes to the regulatory process — including the new Triage template, new RIAS requirements, the Small Business Lens, and Standard Cost Modeling.